A versatile suit, warm enough for shivery early-season sessions and comfortable enough to wear until all you need is a shorty. Ideal for 48-55 F water (9-13 C).
Fleece lining and liquid rubber seams keep body heat in and cold water out.
Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
Soft fleece lining feels like a warm flannel onesie.
Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.
PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
The Silo 2/2 shorty, back zip is a suit you can wear all day long 65° – 75° F (18° – 23° C). Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day. This back-zip suit is light, flexible and incredibly comfortable. Regardless of the temperature, for anyone who spends long days playing in the elements, this is a vital piece of equipment.
• Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• New, Full-length windskin panels front and back
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets