The Silo 2/2 shorty, back zip is a suit you can wear all day long 65° – 75° F (18° – 23° C). Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day. This back-zip suit is light, flexible and incredibly comfortable. Regardless of the temperature, for anyone who spends long days playing in the elements, this is a vital piece of equipment.
• Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• New, Full-length windskin panels front and back
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
A must have for hard core travelers and outdoor enthusiasts alike. The O’Neill Hybrid Series protects against UV exposure and fatigue. If you log countless hours in the sun, the casual style and relaxed fit will keep you comfortable and protected in or out of the water.
Protection from the Elements
In and Out of the Water
5oz. HyperDry with Four-Way Stretch
50+ U.P.F. (Ultraviolet Protection Factor)
Slim Fit: Fits close to your body, but not tight