The Silo 2/2 shorty, back zip is a suit you can wear all day long 65° – 75° F (18° – 23° C). Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day. This back-zip suit is light, flexible and incredibly comfortable. Regardless of the temperature, for anyone who spends long days playing in the elements, this is a vital piece of equipment.
• Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Easy entry/exit, superior flush protection with front-zip access and pullover neck gasket
• New, Full-length windskin panels front and back
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout.
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
Even in the hottest summer months, if you’re playing hard in the sun, wind and water, a summer shorty is essential in staying warm, comfortable and protected from the elements. Perfect for 65-75 F water (18-23 C).
2mil core, 1mil sleeves tapered for comfort and flex.
Soft, stretchy, comfortable enough to wear all day long.
PFC and PTFE free limestone neoprene- more durable, less environmental impact, no toxic hydrophobic coatings.
Strategic Stitching seam layout reduces fatigue and maximizes mobility where it matters most.
Front-zip closure reduces flushing and seepage through zipper.