Ride Engine Silo 4/3/2 Back Zip Full
The 2018 Ride Engine Silo 5mm back zip wetsuit is for people who prefer a seamless chest plate and the convenience and ease of entry of a back-zip suit. This suit offers the perfect combination of insulation and protection with flexibility and freedom of movement.
- Easy entry/exit, seamless chest panel with back-zip design
- Enjoy freedom of movement, less restriction with a better fitting suit
- More comfortable, more flexible, more durable SmartStretch limestone neoprene
- Eliminate cold water “shock” and seam leaking with flexible and durable liquid rubber seams
- Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout
- Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
BOMBPROOF BACK ZIP
Sturdy YKK bombproof zipper, interior overlapping and a tight exterior seam prevents water from seeping in through the closure. A Velcro neck flap locks the zipper in place.
No Ride Engine suits contain C8, C6 or C4. These toxic chemical enhance drying time. They also eventually leach into the water that we all share and love. We aren’t down with that.
Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, avoids environmental impacts of standard petroleum-based Neoprene
Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.
Rugged, abrasion resistant BAX material covers knees of all long suits for added protection and durability where it’s needed most.
BLOAT FREE DRAINHOLES
Strategically located to drain water and prevent “elephant leg syndrome”